Tuesday, July 15, 2008

All Good!

Just a little update. Another week eating the Dr. A way, and three of those pounds I gained back are gone. Also, I saw a friend last night that I haven't seen in about six weeks. She asked if I had been losing weight, and I said I had lost a couple of pounds. She looked me over pretty thoroughly and said, "No, you've lost more than that. Your face looks so much thinner, and you have more definition in your waist." I took that to mean I actually have something of a waist line now, and thanked her. She and her mother asked what I had been doing, so I gave them a rundown of the Habits of Health and how I feel more energetic, how I haven't had heartburn in weeks, and how even my acne-prone skin is clearing up.



It's all good from where I'm sitting. Yeah!!! ~Juli

No comments: