Friday, June 6, 2008

GOOD NEWS, BAD NEWS, GOOD NEWS

This is one of those "good news, bad news" stories, except that it ends in good news. The good news is that Dr. Anderson's book has a fascinating health evaluation you can do on yourself to measure your own health status. The bad news is that, after running the evaluation on myself, I learn that I am "SICK." Kind of depressing. I would have to agree, though, with the results, if I am honest with myself. The good news, however, is that he really and truly does seem to have a program I can use to get well, and more than well, if I am willing to make a few changes in my life. And after the great motivation he provided on the telephone last night, I am more than willing. So here goes! I weigh 170 pounds, with a good portion of that in my belly, and I am going to lose 12 of those pounds, and be able to get back into some of my favorite clothes. This is going to be fun!
-- Hank in Virginia

No comments: